Thursday, February 15, 2007

Is India Free

Hello dear visitor,

In this blog I wish to share some of my thoughts about our motherland.India is considered to be a free democratic country. But the fact remains that India is not free.

Indian minds have not freed themselves from the thoughts of religious and social inequalities.
Each day we see the serious consequences of these thoughts of some people.

The British, before they left India tried the principle of "Divide and Rule". I feel that it is that idea of the British that rules the Indian society even now.

If you think that my views are relevent please post your comments and the things that we can do together to free our motherland

2 comments:

Rahul said...

Hai jofin

I think you are absolutely right
Most of the Indians are infected by the thoughts of colour, cast,religion and status..

Unknown said...

You are right Rahul. The minds of the people are still acting like that of devil's. Even though many preach about such things, they are not at all ,even tryin to accomplish what they say , in their deeds