Make Your Country better
We live in a country which faces many challenges, both internal and external.
I'ts the social problems that I would like to discuss about. Our political system is largely corrupted. This largely deprive the common people of their basic rights.
I've already written about other social evils like religious and caste thoughts.
But as I heard somewhere, 'no country is perfect'. It is the people of the country that makes it perfect. We, as Indians have the duty of making our country better. Let's decide that we will not stand separated on the grounds of caste and religion. Let's decide that we will fight corruption and bribery.
Post your comments.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Without me india is not free!!!!
sure
I think Indian youth is under custody of INTERNET
u know wat I mean.Even if you I mean,even you cannot live without Internet.Am I right buddy.
Think of an India without Internet...
(Ohh god no one should blame me for this)
Against what Rahul said..
There will be no India without Internet. That's the actual fact that India has come across. The youth is developing very much using internet.
Against what Rahul said..
There will be no India without Internet. That's the actual fact that India has come across. Both India and the youth are developing very much using internet.
Even I dont think that Internet can destroy the youth
India is now imprisoned by the unsrupulous politicians who do everything for their own need. There are good politicians too. But most of them are just like what i said above. India can be made free and pure only if these people renounce their bad ways.
I think it should start in the minds of Youngsters.
They should keep away from all evils and defenitely India will change
Post a Comment